I’ve been Way Too Hella Busy To Blog for a while. Still am, really. But I feel bad for neglecting Shoes & Pie, and you, my dear readers! Rather than catch you up with one painfully long post covering an unrelated variety of subjects, I’m going to try to break it into bite-sized chunks that I’ll post as the week progresses. In no particular order (as I’m writing this as much as a reminder/outline for myself as I’m writing a Table of Contents for you), I’ll try to cover:
- WABAC Wednesday vintage recipe: Applesauce Meatballs and Easy Rice Ring (1949)
- Kitchen Pr0n: Yes, it’s possible that I added more stuff to the Shoes & Pie Test Kitchen
- Vintage Food Propaganda/Ephemera (scans)
- How To: Shop An Estate Sale (subtitle: Myths, Truths, and Don’t Be That Person)
- Crafts â€™nâ€™ shizz. Oh man, do I have so many crafts (sewing, painting, drawing, assembling) lined up, and not enough time!
So until next time (this afternoon? tomorrow?), see ya!
EDITED TO ADD: Oh right, I should write a post about what has now been dubbed Holy Shit Pie, as in, “Holy shit, this pie is good!” Which was the actual text I received when I packed a slice in the boyfriend’s lunch one day.