I write. Not for a living or anything, but because I run at the mouth. I tend to make fun of stuff, often myself. I don’t think that I say anything particularly important, but I do hope to amuse. I never intend to waste your time.
My friend Erin wrote this part for me:
- My key lime pie is only so-so, but I’m really good at cooking other stuff.
- I wear smart alecky t-shirts with sayings that only smart people will understand
- My shoe collection takes up more room than my bed
- I’m really pissed about the color of my car
- I have a great backside. ask anyone.
My key lime pie is actually awesome.
2 responses to “About”
Can it possibly be that I’ve found you after all these years? WPLJ, northern NJ ’70s and ’80s memories, just bust out that Dokken mix and I’m good to go! Been wondering about you and what you’re up to since ye olde days of CTY — drop me a line when you get the chance, I’d love to hear from you!
Who needs a bed?