While catching up with Twitter on Sunday afternoon, I saw that wynk mentioned something about apple chips. I scrolled back through the updates, and couldn’t find the start of that thread. I went to her actual Twitter page, and realized that it WAS the start of her thread. Simply a random, “OMG! I DO have apples! I am totally making apple chips later” moment. So I hit her up for a recipe, while I researched on my own. Soon, I was down to business.
- Recipes merged from Just Braise and Eat Make Read (via The Wynk)
- Organic apples provided by Fresh Organic Office Delivery
- Organic powdered sugar provided by Wholesome Sweeteners
- Park Hill spice blend provided by Savory Spice Shop
- Food processor (using #10 slicing blade) provided by Cuisinart
- Foley sifter provided by local thrift store
- Sheet pans provided by Costco (many years ago; they now carry Cuisinart pans)
- Parchment paper provided by The Pampered Chef
- Old-but-not-vintage oven provided by Kenmore
Oh. My. These are GOOD. I managed to pack them up before I ate them ALL.